About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Hawaii is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our Hawaii region.

Through events like the Komen Hawaii Race for the Cure®, Komen Hawaii invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.